We have a no quibble 30 days return policy. If you are returning a scooter you must ensure that it is unused and securely packed, in its original box to allow safe transit. The goods must be sent back to us within 30 days of you telling us you wish to place a return. The customer must bear the cost of return shipping.
For full returns terms and conditions, please refer to our terms of sale.
All our products are covered by up to 12 months’ limited warranty. If your scooter needs a professional repair we may ask you to return it to our shop, either by bringing it in or posting the scooter back to us. It is customer’s responsibility to adequately repack the E-scooter or E-bike for the couriers to be able to pick it up, courier refuse to take unboxed goods, hence we recommend keeping the original box wherever possible. Rapid Scooter accepts no responsibility for parcels getting damaged on their way to us.
Please note, our warranty only covers standard manufacturer warranty for manufacturing defects and parts and excludes aspects subject to wear and tear.
ADVICE: PLEASE KEEP THE BOX FOR EASY COLLECTION
What does the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The Scooter’s motor is fully covered, including most of electronics, up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
Who is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by Rapid Scooter Master.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Contact us by email@example.com
Damages and visible defects
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please note that claims against visible physical defects reported after the usage can not be considered.
What the Warranty doesn’t cover?
- Damage caused by vehicle modification using non-original accessories to modify the scooter
- Physical damage to the body or frame
- Change to Voltage levels and P setting in any way unless authorized by us first.
- Damage caused by violence and improper use or violent destruction
- Damages caused by traffic accidents
- Damage caused by natural or man-made water ingress, soaking
- The product sold does not match the time of the product warranty contract
- Aspects subject to wear and tear (i.e Brakes, Punctures, Tyres etc)
- Damages after the warranty expiry date.
|Part||Quality Problem||Warranty Period|
|Controller||Failure under normal operation||6 months|
|Battery||Can not charge/discharge or mileage is too short base on normal usage||6 months|
|Standing Deck||Under normal usage deformation, fracture, etc. Unable to be used.||12 months|
|Motor||Failure under normal operation||12 months|
|Accelerator||Can not be used under normal operation (Except for damage)||6 months|